Children enrol at St Michael’s Primary Phase at the age of 4.
Please read the admissions criteria for more information.
As a school we aim to:
High Frequency WordsDownload EYFS Phonics PresentationDownload
- Enable pupils to develop spiritually, personally, morally, socially, physically and intellectually
- Help our pupils grow in our Catholic faith and prepare them for life in the wider community
- Challenge our pupils to make best use of their God given talents and to celebrate their achievements
- Develop a love of learning and the ability to work independently
- Provide equal opportunities for all pupils whilst responding to their varied needs
- Work in partnership with the families of our pupils
Meet the Teacher presentations
Extra Curricular Timetable: Summer Term 2018
Breakfast Club and After School Club
Please contact Justine Briggs: telephone: 07775626520
||Starts at 7:45
|After School Club
||3:15pm – 6:30pm
For more information and application form please contact the School.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the links contained in this website are suitable for children to access, the school cannot be responsible for any external content.