Children enrol at St Michael’s Secondary Phase at the age of 11.
Please read the admissions criteria for more information.
As a school we aim to:
- Enable pupils to develop spiritually, personally, morally, socially, physically and
- Help our pupils grow in our Catholic faith and prepare them for life in the wider
- Challenge our pupils to make best use of their God given talents and to celebrate
- Develop a love of learning and the ability to work independently
- Provide equal opportunities for all pupils whilst responding to their varied needs
- Work in partnership with the families of our pupils